Throughout the six DVDs, various expert offer practical tips and information on how to make the transition to a more eco-friendly life, covering everything from green cleaning to energy conservation, green gardening and organic cooking.
The set sells for $24.95 (SLP) at Walmart, Costco, Indigo, Chapters and Amazon.ca.
Below is a break down of each DVD.
DVD 1: GREEN CLEANING FOR A HEALTHY HOME
• shows you a variety of environmentally safe cleaning methods for your home, along with a detailed discussion of the tools you’ll need to make every room in your home safer and healthier. Learn about toxic-free cleaning solutions and environmentally safe products you can easily make yourself.
DVD 2: ENERGY AND CONSERVATION FOR A GREENER HOME
• takes you through an actual energy audit of an average home, as seen through the eyes of a professional energy advisor. Save money and the environment with a variety of excellent tips and advice on low cost solutions to “phantom hydro” in the home, lighting, air circulation, water, heating, insulation and much more.
DVD 3: EATING GREEN – ORGANIC FOODS AND COOKING
• teaches you everything you need to know about organic foods — what they are, why to choose them, where to purchase them, how to understand the labels, how to prepare baby foods, how to buy local and fresh produce, and how to prepare delicious organic meals. Includes recipes, tips on vitamins, exercise and a number of energy saving tips for the kitchen.
DVD 4: GREEN CONSUMER – CHOICES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
• shows you how to make a number of healthy, eco-friendly lifestyle choices for you and your family, such as safe personal care products, appliances and home furnishings. Learn how to read labels and improve or replace what you have in your home from diapers and solid foods to laundry. Also includes green activities for your kids.
DVD 5: GREEN GARDENING AND LAWNCARE
• teaches you everything you need to know about natural lawn care, including pest control, lawn maintenance, water management, soil requirements, planting and composting, as well as the tools you will need to get started.
DVD 6: A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO GOING GREEN
• a quick start guide to get you on your way to living a greener life. This compilation video covers green cleaning, energy and conservation, organic food and cooking, green family living, and organic lawn care and gardening.adidas Yeezy Boost 350